DEPARTMENT OF ENVIROMENT AND NATURAL RESOURCES
CITIZEN'S CHARTER (5th EDITION)
TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
I. MANDATE (E.O. 192, s. 1987)
The Department is the primary agency responsible for the conservation, management, development, and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources, specifically forest and grazing lands, mineral resources, including those in reservation and watershed areas, and lands of the public domain, as well as the licensing and regulation of all natural resources as may be provided for by law in order to ensure equitable sharing of the benefits derived therefrom for the welfare of the present and future generations of Filipinos.
To accomplish this mandate, the Department shall be guided by the following objectives:
1. Assure the availability and sustainability of the country's natural resources through judicious use and systematic restoration or replacement, whenever possible;
2. Increase the productivity of natural resources in order to meet the demands for forest, mineral, and land resources if a growing population;
3. Enhance the contribution of natural resources for achieving national economic and social development;
4. Promote equitable access to natural resources by the different sectors of the population; and
5. Conserve specific terrestrial and marine areas representative of the Philippine natural and cultural heritage for present and future generations.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and a clean and healthy environment.
To mobilize our citizenry in protecting, conserving, and managing the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
IV. SERVICE PLEDGE
We, the Officials and employees of the Department of Environment and Natural
Resources, hereby pledge our commitment to:
• Provide efficient, prompt, and corrupt- free services tantamount to the protection, conservation, management of the environment and natural resources;
• Ensure strict compliance to laws, rules and regulations and high degree of professionalism in the conduct of the DENR business and non-business processes; and
• Attend to all applicants or requesting parties who are within the premises of the office prior to end of official working hours and during lunch break.
LIST OF SERVICES
DENR CENR, PENRO, AND REGIONAL OFFICES
Administrative and Finance Sector (Internal and External Services)
RO-AF-05-06-07 Processing of Payment of Claims
Administrative and Finance (External Services)
RO-AF-03 Sale of Bidding Documents
Forestry Sector (External Services)
Lands Sector (External Services)
RO-L-02 Issuance of Survey Authority
DENR-XI Additional Processes
ADMIN, FINANCE, LEGAL AND PLANNING SERVICES (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SERVICES)
FORESTRY SECTOR (EXTERNAL SERVICES)
R11-F-03 Issuance of Special Land Use Permit
LANDS SECTOR (EXTERNAL SERVICES)
BIODIVERSITY AND PROTECTED AREA SECTOR (EXTERNAL SERVICES)
- Category: Transparency
- Published: 07 July 2016