Profile

Print



ddn juris2 small

The Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) Region XI – Provincial Environment and Natural Resources Office in Davao del Norte was created by virtue of Executive Order No. 192 providing for the reorganization of the Department of Environment, Energy and Natural Resources and renaming it as the Department of Environment and Natural Resources by former President Corazon C. Aquino.

 

PENRO Davao del Norte was established in 1989 and was originally located at Toribio Building, Poblacion, Tagum City. It is now currently located at Km. 55, National Highway, Tagum City under the leadership of its esteemed and hardworking PENR Officer, Victor T. Billones who assumed office last January 2018.

 

PENRO Davao del Norte has a total land area of 382,084 hectares with a total Agricultural Land of 172,894 hectares or 45.25%. The remaining 209,190 hectares or 54.75% is classified as Forest Land.

 

PENRO Davao del Norte is divided into two administrative districts. CENRO New Corella and CENRO Panabo City which is headed by OIC, CENR Officer Robinson P. Camacho and OIC, CENR Officer Bernardino S. Juson, respectively.

 

CENRO New Corella which is located at Brgy. Magdum, Tagum City covers administratively the municipalities of Asuncion, New Corella, Kapalong, San Isidro, Talaingod and Tagum City (1st Congressional District).

 

CENRO Panabo City is located at Brgy. Salvacion, Panabo City. Its covers administratively the municipalities of Carmen, Sto. Tomas, Braulio E. Dujali, Island Garden City of Samal and Panabo City (2nd Congressional District).